A Brief History On this day, September 23, 1968, a man eventually canonized as a saint passed away…after having apparently endured the stigmata for several years! Digging Deeper Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (May 25, 1887 – September 23, 1968), a Catholic priest from Italy, was canonized as a saint by Pope John Paul II the Great in 2002, but his saintly life began over a century earlier… Saint Pio claimed that he began his devotion to God from the young age of just five! His mother claimed that the young Pio could see and speak with both Jesus and the Virgin…
- June 19, 2020: Project Clovis
- High Altitude Thriller, 7500 Movie Review
- Thank You to Our First 10,000 Subscribers and Over 1 Million Views!
- Treating Inflammation: Is CBD Oil or CBD Cream Better?
- The Vast of Night, Retro Science Fiction DeLuxe
- 10 Organizations of Evil!
- Iranian Naval “Oops” Moment! (Friendly Fire, Not so Friendly!)
- May 15-16, 2020: Your Chance to Preview The Vast of Night