A Brief History
This article presents a list of upcoming planned adaptations of articles from this site as videos for YouTube or elsewhere as well as instructions for other fellow YouTubers with whom I may collaborate on these planned projects. This article will be updated regularly.
Planned Schedule of Upcoming Video Adaptations for YouTube
- Tuesday, July 27th: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/july-27-2002-ukraine-air-show-disaster-worst-air-show-tragedy-history/ (Planned exclusive adaptation for https://armchairhistory.tv/)
- Tuesday, August 31st: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/history-august-31-1943-uss-harmon-1st-us-ship-named-african-american/ (Planned exclusive adaptation for https://armchairhistory.tv/)
- September 28th: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/pope-resigned-became-miner/ (Planned exclusive adaptation for https://armchairhistory.tv/)
- Friday, October 22nd: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/accident-brought-chinese-empire/ (for Imperial China Project collaboration)
- Friday, October 22nd: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/cleveland-zoo-lantern-festival/ (for Imperial China Project collaboration)
A Message to Potential YouTube Collaborators Regarding the Planned Schedule
If anyone from either the WeCreateEdu or YouTube History Group Slack groups would like to send me a short 30-60 second clip of yourself (or an animation of yourself with audio) answering any of the “questions for students and subscribers” from any of the above articles, I will include it in the respective video adaptation and give your channel a shout out in the video and a link to your channel in the video’s description. Members of the WeCreateEdu or YouTube History Group Slack groups should communicate with me via direct message on the Slack group. I would ideally need the sample answers to the questions one month before the video’s scheduled publication date.
The offer to send short sample answer clips to the questions is also always extended to Bryan from Your Paranormal, Shawn from Our Paranormal Podcast, and Tony from Three Ply Chord for any video adaptations of articles relevant to their channels in the paranormal and horror genres, respectively. Bryan, Shawn, and Tony should communicate with me via Facebook.
Moreover, for any videos where a musical collaboration is relevant, patriciahammondsongs and Tom Carradine’s Cockney Sing-a-long are welcome to collaborate musically. Again, the timeline I would need any recording by would be the same as for anyone contributing sample answers to the questions. Patricia and Tom should communicate with me via email.
Question for students (and subscribers): What upcoming video adaptation of one of our articles are you most looking forward to watching? Please let us know in the comments section below this article.
Your readership is much appreciated!
For more information, please see…
Ciampa, Matt, Rob Ciampa, Theresa Go, and Rich Murphy. YouTube Channels For Dummies, 2nd Edition. For Dummies, 2020.