A Brief History On September 29, 522 B.C., following two years of bizarre and bloody political intrigue, King Darius I the Great of Persia killed a Magian (think of the magi or wise men of the Bible) usurper, thereby securing Darius’s hold as great king of the Persian Empire. Digging Deeper Most westerners know of Darius as one of the two Persian monarchs who attempted and failed to conquer Greece. Darius’s forces were those who suffered the iconic defeat at the Battle of Marathon in 490 B.C. Yet, this invasion happened over thirty years into Darius’s reign and just four…
- 50 States of Fright, Review for You!
- Win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card in a BORAT Look-A-Like Costume Contest at the Blue Sky Drive-In in Wadsworth in celebration of the opening of Borat Subsequent Moviefilm!
- Many Marvelous Medical Miracles!
- Blumhouse Takes Hollywood by Storm! (Multiple Movie Reviews)
- Has the United States Totally Lost its Sense of Identity?
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Evil Eye or Nocturne!
- Airship Disaster Worse than the Hindenburg
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Black Box or The Lie!