A Brief History On July 7, 1550, chocolate is thought to have been introduced to Europe from the Americas. In the following article, the author will list the foods native to either the North or South American continents that had the most significance on a culinary scale when finally exported to Europe, Asia and Africa. These will be in no particular order of ranking but merely alphabetical. Honorable mentions go to the grains/seeds: Quinoa and Amaranth. This is because these two foods are gaining in popularity due to growing health-food trends that involve going gluten-free and vegan, however, they have…
- A Message to Anyone Inquiring About Posting Guest/Sponsored Articles on this Site or Inserting Links into Existing Articles
- Currencies that became Obsolete
- Enter for a Chance to View a Virtual Screening of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse
- Mine Disaster Gets Mining Company 369 Citations!
- Were the Nazis Actually Socialists?
- Did the Axis Powers Want to Conquer Latin America during World War II?
- Three Strange Events in the History of Antarctica
- Your Chance to Receive Atom Tickets for Voyagers