A Brief History On July 7, 1550, chocolate is thought to have been introduced to Europe from the Americas. In the following article, the author will list the foods native to either the North or South American continents that had the most significance on a culinary scale when finally exported to Europe, Asia and Africa. These will be in no particular order of ranking but merely alphabetical. Honorable mentions go to the grains/seeds: Quinoa and Amaranth. This is because these two foods are gaining in popularity due to growing health-food trends that involve going gluten-free and vegan, however, they have…
- Win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card in a BORAT Look-A-Like Costume Contest at the Blue Sky Drive-In in Wadsworth in celebration of the opening of Borat Subsequent Moviefilm!
- Many Marvelous Medical Miracles!
- Blumhouse Takes Hollywood by Storm! (Multiple Movie Reviews)
- Has the United States Totally Lost its Sense of Identity?
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Evil Eye or Nocturne!
- Airship Disaster Worse than the Hindenburg
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Black Box or The Lie!
- Project Discovery of India