A Brief History On July 7, 1550, chocolate is thought to have been introduced to Europe from the Americas. Digging Deeper In the following article, the author will list the foods native to either the North or South American continents that had the most significance on a culinary scale when finally exported to Europe, Asia and Africa. These will be in no particular order of ranking but merely alphabetical. Honorable mentions go to the grains/seeds: Quinoa and Amaranth. This is because these two foods are gaining in popularity due to growing health-food trends that involve going gluten-free and vegan, however,…
- 10 Famous Transgender Persons
- Most Powerful Long-term Backup Power to Run Key Circuits in Your Home
- What is the Greatest Bitcoin Revolution?
- 7 Simple Ways to Prepare Your Home For Sale
- What About the Northern Crusades?
- Greatest U.S. Navy Raid of All Time, Sinking their own Ship!
- Entire U.S. Figure Skating Team Killed in Airplane Crash
- Four Strange Historical Facts About Gambling