A Brief History On October 13th, 2010, roughly thirty years after the famed Rendelsham Forest incident, thousands of eyewitnesses reported seeing shiny, circular objects in the skies above New York City – validating the mass UFO sighting predicted by Stanley A. Fulham, a former NORAD officer and relatively well-known author, a few months earlier. Digging Deeper Many people scoff at the idea of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. In fact, just mentioning the words “I believe” along with “UFOs” in the same sentence will discredit anything else the person might have to say. A man as shrouded in mystery as the…
- How Product Launches Can Affect Technology Stocks
- The History of the Casino Industry
- May 22, 1856: Civil War Breaks Out in Congress!
- How Will the World End? (10 Possible Apocalyptic Events)
- History of Electronic Cigarettes
- Who Are the Jesuits and Where did they Come From?
- May 22, 2019: Your Chance to Preview Booksmart
- Do You Think Immigration Problems are Something New? Guess Again!