A Brief History On August 1, 2007, the Interstate -35 westbound bridge over the Mississippi River in Minneapolis came tumbling down during the evening rush hour, killing 13 and injuring 145. The incident brought the crumbling infrastructure of the US to the front of the news, but as usual, little if anything was done about it. Bridges have been falling as long as men have built them. The sorry state of repair and maintenance of American bridges means more deadly failures are likely to occur, sooner rather than later. Here we list 10 notable bridge failures, not necessarily the deadliest…
- Professional Summary on a Resume
- What the Heck is Dyngus Day?
- Everything You Need to Know About F1 Betting in 2019
- Is Timbuktu a Real Place?
- April 19, 2019: The Curse of La Llorona Movie Review (Creepy and Funny at the Same Time)
- April 30, 2019: Your Chance to Preview The Intruder
- Where Can Students Travel – The 11 Best Places
- April 17, 2019: Today is National Cheese Ball Day!