A Brief History On June 25, 1950, over 75,000 North Korean soldiers flooded into the Republic of Korea, on the southern end of the Korean peninsula. This invasion was the beginning of the Korean War, which raged from 1950 until 1953. Digging Deeper The Outbreak of the Korean War Within a week, the United Nations called for military aid for South Korea. The United States and Turkey were the first to answer the call. By July, U.S. and Turkish forces were fighting on the side of South Korea. The Turkish Army Infantry Brigade that was sent to fight in South…
- How Will the World End? (10 Possible Apocalyptic Events)
- History of Electronic Cigarettes
- Who Are the Jesuits and Where did they Come From?
- May 22, 2019: Your Chance to Preview Booksmart
- Do You Think Immigration Problems are Something New? Guess Again!
- How Handwriting Improves Spelling
- 10 Wonderful Facts (Some Surprising) About the Wizard of Oz
- Xioami Redmi 7 Review