A Brief History On April 19, 2016, the 2016 New York Republican presidential primary is scheduled to be held in the U.S. state of New York as one of the Republican Party’s primaries ahead of the 2016 presidential election. As the 2016 Presidential election primary season drags on to delegate rich New York State, Republican front-runner Donald Trump visited the 9/11 memorial (The National September 11 Memorial Museum), an incident he has frequently mentioned as testament to the character of New Yorkers. With no appearance of fake emotion, The Donald contributed $100,000 to the memorial fund on the spot after…
- This Day in History on September 30th
- History Short: The Most Historic World Series Ever?
- This Day in History on September 29th
- History Short: What was “The Great Wrath?”
- This Day in History on September 28th
- History Short: Are Pro Sports Rigged?
- A Table of Biographies of Roman Emperors and Usurpers
- Animated Map of the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine (through September 27th, 2023)