A Brief History This great gambling regulatory authority was established back under the 2005 UK Gambling Act which took full control of the gambling industry in Europe from 2007. The commission was basically formed to protect the interest of its clients which had highly been neglected. At the time of its formation, there were great malpractices in the European Gambling market. The commission had a specific role of ensuring that punters in the gambling industry across the UK are not exploited and exposed to criminal activities and other malpractices. This includes putting in place legit gambling practices that restrict any…
- US Accidentally Bombs Dutch Cities
- Is It Worth It to Hire Movers? Here’s the Whole Truth!
- Bishop Confesses to Torture and Forgery! Who Can you Trust?
- Largest Land Battle in Florida of the American Civil War
- What Are the Types of Plant Explosion Injuries?
- 5 Unique Gifting Ideas to Surprise Your Partner
- US Vice Presidents that got In Trouble!
- 10 Famous Transgender Persons