A Brief History On April 21, 2019, millions of Christian students across the United States of America will celebrate Easter. Given the holiday’s significance, many colleges and universities give students up to a week off of classes so students can spend time with their families. Whether Christians or not, millions of American students will also seize the opportunity from being free from classes to travel. With so many wonderful destinations in the world, it is a shame not to use your student years to travel abroad. Nowadays, there are cheap airfares and accommodation options that make student travel an actual,…
- History Repeats Itself, Mass Deportations are Nothing New! (Bisbee Deportation)
- Homework Tips for Students or the Best Source to Find Help
- July 11, 2019: Today is Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven!
- Convoluted Heritage of Humans Goes Back to Africa
- July 9, 1962: US Nukes Outer Space!
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Roman Women
- July 8, 1775: Last Chance to Avoid American Revolution (Olive Branch Petition Signed)
- What is Sharia Law?