A Brief History On September 27, 1944, The Kassel Mission, which resulted in the largest loss by a United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) group on any mission in World War II, was so successfully covered up that even today few non-WWII experts are even aware it occurred. Digging Deeper The USAAF conducted roughly twenty bombing raids over Kassel, Germany from 1942 through 1945. These raids resulted in severe fires, the deaths of at least 10,000 inhabitants of the city, and the destruction of much of the city center. Eventually, as the war began to conclude, American and British forces…
- Bad Senators, Bad People!
- Asian Lantern Festival History and Ride Through at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- September 15, 2021: Your Chance to Preview The Eyes of Tammy Faye
- September 14, 2021: Your Chance to Preview Blue Bayou
- August 24, 2021: Your Chance to Preview Candyman
- Afghanistan, A Troubled History
- September 8, 2021: Your Chance to Preview The Card Counter
- The Suicide Squad, Best Comic Book Movie Ever?