A Brief History On October 29, 1886, the first recorded use of ticker-tape was noted during the parade for the dedication of the Statue of Liberty. Digging Deeper As a native of Northeast Ohio for my entire life (24 years and counting), to my knowledge the closest thing to a major celebration that the city has had in the past ten years was probably when the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Detroit Pistons in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals in 2007. Reams of flashy confetti rained down upon screaming fans in Quicken Loans Arena as the Cleveland Cavaliers were crowned champions…
- 10 Great Fathers (Father’s Day Special)
- June 19, 2019: Your Chance to Preview Annabelle Comes Home
- June 14, 2019: Men in Black: International Movie Review, New Stars and Eye Candy!
- June 13, 1944: Tiger Tank Proves Too Much for British Armour
- What is Martial Law?
- Who Really Invented the Telephone?
- Who Was the Youngest Major League Baseball Player?
- Dark Phoenix Movie Review, Eye Candy and Action!