A Brief History On October 29, 1886, the first recorded use of ticker-tape was noted during the parade for the dedication of the Statue of Liberty. Digging Deeper As a native of Northeast Ohio for my entire life (24 years and counting), to my knowledge the closest thing to a major celebration that the city has had in the past ten years was probably when the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Detroit Pistons in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals in 2007. Reams of flashy confetti rained down upon screaming fans in Quicken Loans Arena as the Cleveland Cavaliers were crowned champions…
- Is Timbuktu a Real Place?
- April 19, 2019: The Curse of La Llorona Movie Review (Creepy and Funny at the Same Time)
- April 30, 2019: Your Chance to Preview The Intruder
- Where Can Students Travel – The 11 Best Places
- April 17, 2019: Today is National Cheese Ball Day!
- April 17, 1970: A Happy Ending for Apollo 13
- April 16, 1990: The Origins of Dr. Death (Assisted Suicide)
- April 15, 2019: Breaking News, Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris Burning Down!