A Brief History On October 6, 1945, Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat were ejected from Chicago’s Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series thereby (allegedly) cursing the Chicago Cubs for at least the next sixty years! Digging Deeper First off, while those in Chicago are probably more apt to be familiar with this story than our vast readership from outside of Chicago, please dear non-Chicagoan readers rest assured that we are not making up this entry in our daily reporting on cracked events in world history! The story goes as follows: a Greek immigrant to…
- June 19, 2020: Project Clovis
- High Altitude Thriller, 7500 Movie Review
- Thank You to Our First 10,000 Subscribers and Over 1 Million Views!
- Treating Inflammation: Is CBD Oil or CBD Cream Better?
- The Vast of Night, Retro Science Fiction DeLuxe
- 10 Organizations of Evil!
- Iranian Naval “Oops” Moment! (Friendly Fire, Not so Friendly!)
- May 15-16, 2020: Your Chance to Preview The Vast of Night