A Brief History On December 13, 1937, Japanese blood-lust reached unprecedented proportions when they massacred over 250,000 Chinese in Nanking! Digging Deeper Digging deeper, we find Japan waging a war against their huge but militarily weak neighbor, China, during the lead up to World War II. Resentful of western spheres of influence in China and western colonies throughout Asia, Japan was ready for their own piece of the pie. In their arrogance, they considered themselves the master race and as such deserved to rule all of Asia. This ethnocentric and nationalistic feeling set the stage for such a slaughter, as…
- Help Your Child to Be a Better Writer
- April 24, 2013: Chinese Authorities Try to Crush Ethnic Dissent
- Professional Summary on a Resume
- What the Heck is Dyngus Day?
- Everything You Need to Know About F1 Betting in 2019
- Is Timbuktu a Real Place?
- April 19, 2019: The Curse of La Llorona Movie Review (Creepy and Funny at the Same Time)
- April 30, 2019: Your Chance to Preview The Intruder