A Brief History On December 31st, raising up your glasses for a toast happens with a sparkling glass of chilled Champagne. A party is incomplete with the arrival of a colourful and refreshing glass of cocktail containing rum, gin, vodka or a sinful brand of whiskey. Wine beckons a romantic dine out but a beer – always holds a special place for the boys’ big game night. Who makes these rules and why follow everything? The years’ is not too far away, and so are the party preparations. Getting the best wine, stocking up those rum and champagne bottles and…
- What is An Act of God?
- Operation Starvation, Anti-Civilian Tactic of WWII
- Today is National Spinach Day!
- 10 More Weapons that Never (or Barely) Went into Service
- King Richard the Lionheart, Mortally Wounded by Crossbow
- Operation Carwash, Political Scandal Engulfs South America
- America’s Bizarre, Inconsistent Relationship with Native Americans
- Debi Thomas, 1st African American Woman to Win World Championship in Skating