A Brief History On August 15, 1769, Napoleon Bonaparte was born. He would later go on to be known for many things but not his tights! Much has been written about Napoleon, but somehow this piece of clothing was always deemed too insignificant for historians to mention. Since multiple men have made their mark on the world while wearing tights, this article will be dedicated to this particular type of leg gear – a first of its kind! Digging Deeper 10. Lazare Carnot Lazare Carnot was a French solider during the French Revolution. He was appointed by the Committee of…
- This Day in History on December 5th
- History Short: What Do Former US Presidents Do?
- This Day in History on December 4th
- History Short: Casino Fire Leads to a Hit Song
- This Day in History on December 3rd
- History Short: Disputed Presidential Elections are Nothing New!
- This Day in History on December 2nd
- History Short: What Replaced the Ford Model T?