A Brief History On August 15, 1769, Napoleon Bonaparte was born. He would later go on to be known for many things but not his tights! Much has been written about Napoleon, but somehow this piece of clothing was always deemed too insignificant for historians to mention. Since multiple men have made their mark on the world while wearing tights, this article will be dedicated to this particular type of leg gear – a first of its kind! Digging Deeper 10. Lazare Carnot Lazare Carnot was a French solider during the French Revolution. He was appointed by the Committee of…
- Debut of the Southern Anthem, “Dixie” (in New York City!)
- What Was the First Portable Computer?
- Rory Brown, Lydian Founder, Shares the Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying Gold Coins
- The Last Empress in the World (A Real African Game of Thrones)
- More Stupid Fish Names (This Time Real!)
- Corona Jerks!
- The King that Killed Braveheart
- Top 6 Guns to Have for the Pandemic Apocalypse