A Brief History On August 15, 1769, Napoleon Bonaparte was born. He would later go on to be known for many things but not his tights! Much has been written about Napoleon, but somehow this piece of clothing was always deemed too insignificant for historians to mention. Since multiple men have made their mark on the world while wearing tights, this article will be dedicated to this particular type of leg gear – a first of its kind! Digging Deeper 10. Lazare Carnot Lazare Carnot was a French solider during the French Revolution. He was appointed by the Committee of…
- How Tall is Tall? (Some Really Tall Things)
- The Weird, The Odd, The Stupid of July 2020
- 10 Things We Have Now That We Did Not Have When I Was a Kid
- Today is National Chicken Wing Day!
- The Battle of What?
- The Monarch that became Prime Minister
- A Guide to the Best History YouTube Channels
- The Lost Colony Before the Lost Colony