A Brief History On December 16, 2012, the United States of America’s President Barack Obama signed a $1.1 trillion “cromnibus” spending bill into law. This bill included the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment that prohibits the Justice Department from spending funds to interfere with the implementation of state medical cannabis laws. Digging Deeper Marijuana has been at the forefront of popular culture for a number of years now; however, it was only a short time ago that a stigma persisted around the use of the famous plant to relieve pain. Fortunately, as marijuana continues to be legalized around the world for both recreational and medicinal use, it is important…
- January 22, 1973: George Foreman is Famous for More Than Grills!
- Today is Martin Luther King Day…Too Bad the People on this List Have Not Lived Up to His Example!
- The Fascinating Early History of Slot Machines
- January 18, 1884: William Price, Welsh Nationalist, Chartist, and Druid!
- January 17, 1917: US Buys Virgin Islands from Denmark
- January 16, 27 BC: Who Was the First Roman Emperor?
- 10 Rock Stars that Died from Drug Use
- 10 Famous or Infamous Withdrawals or Retreats