A Brief History On December 16, 2012, the United States of America’s President Barack Obama signed a $1.1 trillion “cromnibus” spending bill into law. This bill included the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment that prohibits the Justice Department from spending funds to interfere with the implementation of state medical cannabis laws. Digging Deeper Marijuana has been at the forefront of popular culture for a number of years now; however, it was only a short time ago that a stigma persisted around the use of the famous plant to relieve pain. Fortunately, as marijuana continues to be legalized around the world for both recreational and medicinal use, it is important…
- Germany, Italy and Japan Were Not the Only Axis Powers in World War II
- 10 Remarkably Young Athletic Stars
- December 25, 1914: The Story of the Christmas Truce
- The Complete Nootropic Drugs Guide Condensed
- Real Life Versus Fictional Badass Women!
- What Makes The Kentucky Derby Special?
- March 20, 2019: Today is National Atheist Pride Day
- 5 More People (You Do not Know) Behind the Characters