A Brief History On December 16, 2012, the United States of America’s President Barack Obama signed a $1.1 trillion “cromnibus” spending bill into law. This bill included the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment that prohibits the Justice Department from spending funds to interfere with the implementation of state medical cannabis laws. Digging Deeper Marijuana has been at the forefront of popular culture for a number of years now; however, it was only a short time ago that a stigma persisted around the use of the famous plant to relieve pain. Fortunately, as marijuana continues to be legalized around the world for both recreational and medicinal use, it is important…
- Bedtime With Facebook
- 10 Great Fathers (Father’s Day Special)
- June 19, 2019: Your Chance to Preview Annabelle Comes Home
- June 14, 2019: Men in Black: International Movie Review, New Stars and Eye Candy!
- June 13, 1944: Tiger Tank Proves Too Much for British Armour
- What is Martial Law?
- Who Really Invented the Telephone?
- Who Was the Youngest Major League Baseball Player?