A Brief History The United Nations Population Fund designated October 12, 1999 as the approximate day on which the world’s human population reached 6 billion. This day is celebrated as the “Day of 6 Billion.” In the meantime, approximately 7 billion people inhabit the Earth. With so many issues affecting the planet, it is hard to say which ones are more detrimental than others. It is clear, however, that these issues are rapidly getting worse. What is the cause of all this? Simply put: humans. The biggest issues facing the planet are interrelated, and the most recognizable common denominator is human consumption habits. It is crucial that…
- Thank You to Our First 10,000 Subscribers and Over 1 Million Views!
- Treating Inflammation: Is CBD Oil or CBD Cream Better?
- The Vast of Night, Retro Science Fiction DeLuxe
- 10 Organizations of Evil!
- Iranian Naval “Oops” Moment! (Friendly Fire, Not so Friendly!)
- May 15-16, 2020: Your Chance to Preview The Vast of Night
- U-Boats of World War II, Murderers or Honorable Foes?
- 10 Basketball Players that Died Too Young