A Brief History On June 16, 2012, Forgotten Books published The English Madrigal Composers. The book concerns a style of music popularized during The Renaissance Era in Europe, a new age for invention and discovery. It was an age of rebirth and re-education in the arts, and science. It was also important to know that the Renaissance Era was also the age of re-education of Ancient European history for example, Greek philosophy and Roman teaching and characteristic to the general public. The alpha of the printing press by German painter, Johannes Gutenberg was an encouragement of knowledge as well as…
- History Short: Historic Russian Military Blunders
- History Short: RAF Destroys Town for Making Jewelry!
- History Short: Bungled Assassination Attempts
- History Short: The Most Reviled Books of All Time
- Animated Map of the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine (through February 20th, 2024)
- History Short: Sometimes Great Planes are NOT Built!
- History Short: Hostage Rescue Turns into Commandos vs. Cops!
- History Short: $50 Million Diamond Heist!