A Brief History On June 30, 2016, the World Health Organization listed Cannabidiolum in a list of International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). CBD oil was first discovered back in 1940, but the first product containing this cannabis extract was only sold openly in the UK within the last year. Having existed solely on the odd dusty shelf of hippie shops, recent media coverage of the potential health benefits of CBD oil have sent the nation into a buying frenzy, and normalised something which had been seen as slightly risqué, or even grubby, for many years. Digging Deeper What is…
- 50 States of Fright, Review for You!
- Win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card in a BORAT Look-A-Like Costume Contest at the Blue Sky Drive-In in Wadsworth in celebration of the opening of Borat Subsequent Moviefilm!
- Many Marvelous Medical Miracles!
- Blumhouse Takes Hollywood by Storm! (Multiple Movie Reviews)
- Has the United States Totally Lost its Sense of Identity?
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Evil Eye or Nocturne!
- Airship Disaster Worse than the Hindenburg
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Black Box or The Lie!