A Brief History On June 30, 2016, the World Health Organization listed Cannabidiolum in a list of International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). CBD oil was first discovered back in 1940, but the first product containing this cannabis extract was only sold openly in the UK within the last year. Having existed solely on the odd dusty shelf of hippie shops, recent media coverage of the potential health benefits of CBD oil have sent the nation into a buying frenzy, and normalised something which had been seen as slightly risqué, or even grubby, for many years. Digging Deeper What is…
- June 19, 2020: Project Clovis
- High Altitude Thriller, 7500 Movie Review
- Thank You to Our First 10,000 Subscribers and Over 1 Million Views!
- Treating Inflammation: Is CBD Oil or CBD Cream Better?
- The Vast of Night, Retro Science Fiction DeLuxe
- 10 Organizations of Evil!
- Iranian Naval “Oops” Moment! (Friendly Fire, Not so Friendly!)
- May 15-16, 2020: Your Chance to Preview The Vast of Night