A Brief History On August 10, 1948, the American public first heard an unseen television announcer say, “Smile, you’re on Candid Camera!” In the infancy of public broadcasting, Candid Microphone, a popular radio show, was adapted for television by creator and producer Allen Funt. Digging Deeper With over 1,000 episodes in 38 full or partial seasons, Candid Camera proved very popular. Hosts included Funt, himself, Arthur Godfrey, Durwood Kirby, Dom DeLuise, Suzanne Somers and former beauty queens Phyllis George and Bess Myerson among others. The idea was to have unsuspecting people spied on by a hidden camera while they were being subjected to pranks. These…
- How Battle for Moscow in World War 2 Changed the Course for the Good Guys
- A Brief History of Resin Bonded Surfaces, Walkways and Driveways Paths
- Zombieland: Double Tap! Finally! (Movie Review)
- Why Bhutan is The Happiest Country?
- The History of Mattresses and How They Changed Over Time
- Who Won the Fourth Democratic Presidential Debate?
- Dealing with a Toxic Employee? Here are the First 3 Things You Need To Do
- First Attempt at Powered Flight across the Atlantic Ends in Abject Failure!