A Brief History
Computer-animated monster comedy fans, here is your chance to be among the first in Cleveland, Ohio to see Hotel Transylvania: Transformania on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00PM! For your chance to watch a virtual screening, please log on to http://amazonscreenings.com/HT4historyandheadlines. The link is good for the first 25 people who click on it.
Amazon Studios Virtual Screening
How To RSVP + What to Expect
- Log-in or create a user account with AmazonScreenings.com, then redeem the code to RSVP for the screening.
- You’ll receive an automatic confirmation response called “Your Online Screening RSVP” from email@example.com. If you do not receive an email within 4 hours, please check your junk/spam folder. If you find the email, please add the email address to your list of approved senders since the screening link will come from this email as well. If you do not find the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the day of the screening, one hour before the screening starts, you will receive a link to join the virtual screening. We recommend joining at least 15 minutes early to ensure a smooth experience.
- Once you click on the link, you will be put in a virtual waiting room with a countdown to the screening. After joining the waiting room, you will be asked to input your cell phone number as part of the two-factor authentication process. You’ll receive a 5 digit code via SMS which you will need to enter on the screen. Your cellphone number will not be saved.
- At the screening start time, the waiting room will update with a button that says ‘Watch Movie.’ There will be a grace period of a few minutes if you do not hit play immediately at the start time.
- While watching the movie, you have the ability to pause for short breaks if needed, up to 30 total minutes of pausing. You will not be able to fast forward or rewind. There will be a faint watermark on-screen as part of standard anti-piracy measures.
Tips for participating in the virtual screening:
- When you receive your unique encrypted link on the night of the screening, make sure you click on the link from the device you will use to watch the movie.
- It’s recommended to play the movie on a computer using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or FireFox for easiest streaming.
- If you’d like to watch the movie on a TV, it’s recommended to connect your computer using an HDMI or other connective cord.
- Join the screening as soon as you can, just in case you experience any unexpected technological challenges. These are rare, but the more time the support team has to troubleshoot, the more likely they can fix before the screening. Once you’ve joined the waiting room, you can leave the browser open and do other things while waiting for the movie to start.
- If you are having issues, try refreshing your browser a few times. If refreshing does not help, please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-619-6027
Drac and the Pack are back, like you have never seen them before in Hotel Transylvania: Transformania. Reunite with your favorite monsters for an all-new adventure that presents Drac (Brian Hull) with his most terrifying task yet. When Van Helsing’s (Jim Gaffigan) mysterious invention, the ‘Monsterification Ray,’ goes haywire, Drac and his monster pals are all transformed into humans, and Johnny (Andy Samberg) becomes a monster! In their new mismatched bodies, Drac, stripped of his powers, and an exuberant Johnny, loving life as a monster, must team up and race across the globe to find a cure before it is too late, and before they drive each other crazy. With help from Mavis (Selena Gomez) and the hilariously human Drac Pack, the heat is on to find a way to switch themselves back before their transformations become permanent. The film also features the voices of Kathryn Hahn (Ericka), Steve Buscemi (Wayne), Molly Shannon (Wanda), David Spade (Griffin the Invisible Man), Keegan-Michael Key (Murray), Fran Drescher (Eunice), Brad Abrell (Frank), and Asher Blinkoff (Dennis).
Hotel Transylvania: Transformania is scheduled to be released in the United States on January 14, 2022 by Amazon Studios. The film is rated PG with a run time of 98 minutes.
Question for students (and subscribers): Are you planning on seeing this film? Please let us know in the comments section below this article.
Your readership is much appreciated!
The featured image in this article, a scaled-down, low-resolution image of a poster for the film Hotel Transylvania: Transformania, is used in an article created with permission from a representative of KimMossPR per fair use under the copyright law of the United States.