A Brief History On this day, September 23, 1968, a man eventually canonized as a saint passed away…after having apparently endured the stigmata for several years! Digging Deeper Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (May 25, 1887 – September 23, 1968), a Catholic priest from Italy, was canonized as a saint by Pope John Paul II the Great in 2002, but his saintly life began over a century earlier… Saint Pio claimed that he began his devotion to God from the young age of just five! His mother claimed that the young Pio could see and speak with both Jesus and the Virgin…
- When Do You Know That Your Life Insurance Isn’t Worth It?
- Change Your Eating Habit With Healthy Meal Prep Delivery
- Things You Need to Know About Car Workshops
- What Are the Basic Things to Know About Bitcoin?
- What to do if You Find a Dead Body!
- Social Media And The Scale Of The Internet
- Some Notable Iranian Americans
- History of Gambling in New Zealand