A Brief History In the sixteenth century, the term “marketing” first appeared in dictionaries, where it referred to the process of buying and selling at a market. Today, whether you are starting new or want to expand, one thing you will have to do is market your services or products. In today’s world marketing takes even more center place because of the intense competition and new competitors entering the market every day. It sure seems like an easy task that it just takes financial inputs to create a successful marketing campaign. In fact, nothing can be farther from the truth…
- 50 States of Fright, Review for You!
- Win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card in a BORAT Look-A-Like Costume Contest at the Blue Sky Drive-In in Wadsworth in celebration of the opening of Borat Subsequent Moviefilm!
- Many Marvelous Medical Miracles!
- Blumhouse Takes Hollywood by Storm! (Multiple Movie Reviews)
- Has the United States Totally Lost its Sense of Identity?
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Evil Eye or Nocturne!
- Airship Disaster Worse than the Hindenburg
- Enter to Win Tickets to the Virtual World Premiere of Black Box or The Lie!