A Brief History In the sixteenth century, the term “marketing” first appeared in dictionaries, where it referred to the process of buying and selling at a market. Today, whether you are starting new or want to expand, one thing you will have to do is market your services or products. In today’s world marketing takes even more center place because of the intense competition and new competitors entering the market every day. It sure seems like an easy task that it just takes financial inputs to create a successful marketing campaign. In fact, nothing can be farther from the truth…
- How Tall is Tall? (Some Really Tall Things)
- The Weird, The Odd, The Stupid of July 2020
- 10 Things We Have Now That We Did Not Have When I Was a Kid
- Today is National Chicken Wing Day!
- The Battle of What?
- The Monarch that became Prime Minister
- A Guide to the Best History YouTube Channels
- The Lost Colony Before the Lost Colony