A Brief History On May 30, 1914, the British ocean liner RMS Aquitania made her maiden voyage. Larger than the Titanic, this giant was known as “Ship Beautiful” for self-descriptive reasons. Serving in both World Wars, she was the last of the great 4-funnel (smokestack) liners and was the longest serving liner in history until surpassed by the Queen Elizabeth II. Obviously famous in her day, the Aquitania is not well remembered, unlike the other 10 ships we list here whose fame has stood the test of time. What other ships do you think belong here? (Real ships only please, fictional…
- Help Your Child to Be a Better Writer
- April 24, 2013: Chinese Authorities Try to Crush Ethnic Dissent
- Professional Summary on a Resume
- What the Heck is Dyngus Day?
- Everything You Need to Know About F1 Betting in 2019
- Is Timbuktu a Real Place?
- April 19, 2019: The Curse of La Llorona Movie Review (Creepy and Funny at the Same Time)
- April 30, 2019: Your Chance to Preview The Intruder