A Brief History Why do so many men of peace die violently at the hands of deranged people? John Lennon, the former Beatle and one of the most famous musicians of the 1960s and 1970s was mercilessly gunned down on December 8, 1980, shot in the back on a New York sidewalk, thus joining the ranks of peace lovers who were not allowed to be left in peace, men such as Abraham Lincoln, “Mahatma” Gandhi, Martin L. King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy. Digging Deeper Digging deeper, we find Lennon, only 40 years old when murdered, writer and co-writer of…
- February 15, 1113: Who Were the Knights Hospitaller?
- February 14, 2005: No Valentine for Lebanese Billionaire
- February 13, 1920: Founding of the Negro National League (Black History Month)
- February 12, 1993: Pair of 10 Year Old Boys Commit Horrific Murder in England
- February 11, 1823: Valletta Stampede of 1823, Another Religious Tragedy
- The Pros and Cons of Online Education
- February 10, 1967: Amendments to the US Constitution Since 1960
- February 9, 1971: In Honor of Black History Month….