A Brief History On September 27, 1944, The Kassel Mission, which resulted in the largest loss by a United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) group on any mission in World War II, was so successfully covered up that even today few non-WWII experts are even aware it occurred. Digging Deeper The USAAF conducted roughly twenty bombing raids over Kassel, Germany from 1942 through 1945. These raids resulted in severe fires, the deaths of at least 10,000 inhabitants of the city, and the destruction of much of the city center. Eventually, as the war began to conclude, American and British forces…
- How Will the World End? (10 Possible Apocalyptic Events)
- History of Electronic Cigarettes
- Who Are the Jesuits and Where did they Come From?
- May 22, 2019: Your Chance to Preview Booksmart
- Do You Think Immigration Problems are Something New? Guess Again!
- How Handwriting Improves Spelling
- 10 Wonderful Facts (Some Surprising) About the Wizard of Oz
- Xioami Redmi 7 Review