A Brief History In the sixteenth century, the term “marketing” first appeared in dictionaries, where it referred to the process of buying and selling at a market. Today, whether you are starting new or want to expand, one thing you will have to do is market your services or products. In today’s world marketing takes even more center place because of the intense competition and new competitors entering the market every day. It sure seems like an easy task that it just takes financial inputs to create a successful marketing campaign. In fact, nothing can be farther from the truth…
- February 3, 2023: Some Questions on this Week’s News
- This Day in History on February 3rd
- History Short: The Most Important Naval Battle You Never Heard Of
- This Day in History on February 2nd
- History Short: What Else is February 2nd Known For?
- Triumphs and Tragedies of the Space Shuttle Program: A Compilation
- This Day in History on February 1st
- History Short: Who is America’s Greatest Male Actor?