A Brief History On October 3, 2012, a National Geographic explorer announced the discovery of a new species of dinosaur, one with vampire-like fangs! Digging Deeper For this entry, we hearken back to prehistory. In fact, waaaay back to some 200 to 190 million years ago during the early Jurassic Epoch. During this time period a creature now known as Pegomastax (“strong jaw”) africanus lived with a parrot-like head and an enlarged canine-esque tooth on its lower jaw. Although believed to be a plant-eater, it may have used its intimidating looking fangs for self-defense. Paleontologists first collected the creature’s remains…
- June 19, 2020: Project Clovis
- High Altitude Thriller, 7500 Movie Review
- Thank You to Our First 10,000 Subscribers and Over 1 Million Views!
- Treating Inflammation: Is CBD Oil or CBD Cream Better?
- The Vast of Night, Retro Science Fiction DeLuxe
- 10 Organizations of Evil!
- Iranian Naval “Oops” Moment! (Friendly Fire, Not so Friendly!)
- May 15-16, 2020: Your Chance to Preview The Vast of Night