A Brief History On November 12, 1933, Hugh Gray took the first known photos of the Loch Ness Monster. Digging Deeper Outside of maybe Bigfoot, Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster) is probably the most well-known cryptid in the English-speaking world. Claims of the existence of this monster date back possibly as far back as to Saint Columba (December 7, 521 A.D. – June 9, 597 A.D.). According to legend, Columba helped rescue a man from a water beast in Scotland. Of course, humans had not yet invented photographs and so it would not be for another nearly millennium and a…
- Debt Consolidation and Other Debt Relief Options
- Practical Tips on Redesigning Websites without Sacrificing Search Rankings
- Factors that Impact on Your Car Insurance Premium
- 7 Historical Figures That May Have Been Homosexual
- Benefits of Commercial Videography and How to Hire the Right Video Making Company
- How to Get a Hands-On Experience with Plagiarism Checker Tool?
- What is Plutonium?
- Jumanji: The Next Level Takes Things Up a Notch! (Movie Review)