A Brief History On March 7, 1274, Saint Thomas Aquinas died having not completed his masterpiece, the Summa Theologiæ, in which he defines evil as the absence or privation of good. Tragically, numerous men and women have walked our Earth demonstrating few if any “good” qualities. This article lists these most evil examples of humans in chronological order by their dates of birth. A few quick things to keep in mind before reading this list: First, this article is a work in progress in that it only links to people featured in greater detail in existing articles on History and…
- How to Help With Stiffness in Your Body
- Three.co.uk: History of One of The Best Mobile Carrier
- The Mechanical Wonder of Early Slot Machines
- How to Realize Your Beautiful Bali Wedding Dream?
- 8 Things to Consider Before Buying an Espresso Machine
- How Does Digital Marketing Work?
- 10 Cars Named after Critters
- The Open Road – Motorcycle Essentials You Need for Long Distance Rides