A Brief History In William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet (written in the 1590s), the titular character Juliet asks, “What’s in a name?” We answer, “Much is in a name”. Although it is for the same entity that we refer from both “Cannabis” and “Marijuana”, we are in a dilemma which one to use (and which one is offensive). Most people are not even aware of the reason why ‘Marijuana’ is an offensive word. Being in a time when more and more countries are making it legal for even recreational use, it is high time to know the history of…
- History Repeats Itself, Mass Deportations are Nothing New! (Bisbee Deportation)
- Homework Tips for Students or the Best Source to Find Help
- July 11, 2019: Today is Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven!
- Convoluted Heritage of Humans Goes Back to Africa
- July 9, 1962: US Nukes Outer Space!
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Roman Women
- July 8, 1775: Last Chance to Avoid American Revolution (Olive Branch Petition Signed)
- What is Sharia Law?