A Brief History In William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet (written in the 1590s), the titular character Juliet asks, “What’s in a name?” We answer, “Much is in a name”. Although it is for the same entity that we refer from both “Cannabis” and “Marijuana”, we are in a dilemma which one to use (and which one is offensive). Most people are not even aware of the reason why ‘Marijuana’ is an offensive word. Being in a time when more and more countries are making it legal for even recreational use, it is high time to know the history of…
- Professional Summary on a Resume
- What the Heck is Dyngus Day?
- Everything You Need to Know About F1 Betting in 2019
- Is Timbuktu a Real Place?
- April 19, 2019: The Curse of La Llorona Movie Review (Creepy and Funny at the Same Time)
- April 30, 2019: Your Chance to Preview The Intruder
- Where Can Students Travel – The 11 Best Places
- April 17, 2019: Today is National Cheese Ball Day!